Sunday, March 27, 2011

How to Make a Sandwich

Are you hungry and don't know how to cook? Going to have a long night in an edit suite, or the mac lab? A fast and easy way to satisfy your hunger (long lasting too, and you can make it in the morning and eat it at night!) is the classic sandwich.

Now some people like to make their sandwiches fancy, but when you don't have time you need something plain and simple, but still very delicious. Also, something you can take with you and won't get soggy or go bad by the end of the day.

My best advice for this type of sandwich would be to have either: PB and J or your classic meat and lettuce sandwich.

For this you will need some ingredients. (PB and J is pretty self explanatory so I won't address that issue)

2 slices of bread (any kind, you choose what kind of bread you like!)
Condiments (probably mayonnaise, maybe mustard)
Meat (I prefer turkey, but mediterranian chicken from superstore is the best)
Lettuce (the green kind)
Cheese (swiss is the best, but some people like slices)

Smother the bread slices in condiments, then layer the cheese, lettuce and meat on one piece, top with another piece. Cut diagonally (it's the best) and put in a Ziplock sandwich bag. Put in school bag, consume late at night in Edit Suite F.

3 comments:

  1. I really appreciate the tips Terryn of The Terryn Shiells Blog Experience but I just had a few quick questions and I'll get to them right quick.

    I'm always a bit hesitant on bringing food to school for late night consumption as I don't know how long it will last or I don't know if I want to be committed to that one mean. Like, what if I bring a sandwich with...say tuna salad on it. And I don't get around to eating it until 11:30 p.m.? Do you think it's safe to eat that? Or what if I bring my sandwich and then everyone else wants to go out and eat. Would I be forced to stay in with my sandwich or can I go gallavant with my peers and leave the sandwich at home and deal with the remorse later?

    Thanks in advance to your great and speedy response.

    Shy about Sandwiches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shy about Sandwiches...

    If you bring a frozen juice or something along those lines, you can preserve your sandwich. This would allow you to eat your sandwich however late you want.

    Let's face it, who doesn't want to have a late night sandwich or two. It's a happy ending to your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Besides, why go out for finger food when you have a sandwich in edit suite F.

    ReplyDelete