Sunday, March 20, 2011

March Madness

And no, I am not referring to the NBA.

March for CreComm students is definitely the busiest most of us have ever seen in our lives. I can't even remember half the assignments we had to do but I know there were lots of them.

Luckily, we did have the IPP presentations that were a nice break, but also at an inconvenient time as we were all in need of the school's resources to finish up projects.

Now most things we did are fun, like going on the travel assignment, Manitoba Moose game, magazine project, infomercials, ads, proposals...but so stressful.

The magazine project is pretty much done, just the trade fair and printing to go, but I have to say I probably lost the most sleep over finishing that than anything else I've ever done.

But, in the end, it's all worth it and we signed up for this.

Time to get back to put the finishing touches on my IPP proposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment