Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Who Knew Mission Statements Could be Personal

Today in PR we learnt all about mission statements. The good, the bad and the ugly. Who knew so much went into making a good mission statement? Any who, here is my personal mission statement.

My mission is to bring life back to the highland dance community in Manitoba. I will work to promote my own dance school, recruiting students and encouraging them to enter competitions. I will also inform my students’ parents of the importance of volunteering for the Manitoba Highland Dancers’ Association, either as a permanent position or at individual competitions. My belief is that the more dancers and volunteers at the competitions, the more likely they are to be successfully run and therefore qualified candidates will be more apt to enter them in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment